Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cleared to try running!!

I went to see Dr. Martin today and he said my foot seems to be a lot better! (I don't have to wear a boot!!) He has determined that I do not have a stress fracture it is "just" a case of plantar fasciitis. So I am allowed to try running 3miles on Thursday in my Asics with my old orthotics, and then I have to call him with an update. Beyond that will depend on how this run goes. He is also making my some better orthotics...more rigid, and more custom to my foot. He said if I want I can call his other marathoner patients and ask them what they think of their orthotics. That is enough to satisfy me that they will be good. I'm SO happy and pretty anxious about this run. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like you web have fun running