Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The past week

Its been awhile since I've had time to write on this thing. Last week was pretty uneventful, which in training, is probably a good thing. Instead of a long ride on Friday I did a long brick workout (bike then run immediately). I cycled for 3 hours then ran 4 miles. It was blistering hot that day making it SO tough. On Saturday morning I completed a 12mile run. Again, I did the 15min running, 1min walking. That works so well for me. My legs are handling all this running a lot better than I thought they would.

This week I'm taking it a little easy because my left shoulder is bothering me a bit. I probably just pulled it in the weight room. I'm only going to do 2 swims instead of 4, and I'm skipping my weight training. My Friday ride is a whopping 5 hours, with a 14mile run on Saturday!! Sunday will be a well deserved day off!!

No comments: