Sunday, October 5, 2008

I have thin blood

This is ridiculous! Yesterday morning I went out at 7am to do a short bike ride, just to get on that new saddle and get used to it a bit more. The temperature on October 4th (not even the end of October yet) at 7am was:
50 F
Here is what I had to wear:

2 pairs socks (ankle length)
leg warmers
shorts
tank top
long sleeve bike jersey
ear warmers ... yes, ear warmers ...
gloves (took them off after 30min)

ARGHHH!!! If the temperature keeps dropping, by November 1st I'm going to have icicles hanging off my ears and nose after the swim and my tires will freeze to the road on the bike!! Not to mention I will look like this on the run:


And yes, there will probably be boat loads of snow on the ground too!!!!!!! WHY did they plan this race for November!?!? September or October would have been just fine.

Ok, I'm done whining for now.

No comments: