Friday, May 9, 2008

White Lake Pictures and race belt tip

Here's me at White Lake......



Birds Eye View does an awesome job of photographing these events. They've never missed me in a race before. I should probably order pictures one day to show my support.

If I can figure out how to set up an online photo album these will be available in a bigger size, but I'm new at this stuff so it might be awhile.

Oh heres a good race tip:
Buy a race belt with buttons not the little plastic slide things. As you can see I'm holding my number in the run picture, because as I went to turn my belt around the plastic thing that holds the number on came flying off and then some guy yelled at me that I'd get a penalty if they couldn't see my number!! So i ran through the finish chute holding it, and then bought a new belt with buttons from Athlete3.

No comments: