Friday, May 2, 2008

Ready or not I'm going anyway

I have decided to take a leap of faith and race tomorrow. I am trying to pretend that I had a great week and I'm fully ready....mental training has to count for something right? My leg feels fine again today so we will see. I'm not too sure which shoes to run in because lately I've been trying out different ones...I've been trying to learn the Pose Method of Running. So I was in the Asics Kinseis but then I got the Adidas Boston Racers because they are flatter which is what Pose Method recommends. I only had one run in the Adidas before today though and it was only 2 miles....what will they feel like after 13? They are so light and comfy though, I really like them.
Pose Running makes a lot of sense to me and I think whenever I'm fully back in the running game I'll work on my form a lot, here is a link so you can check out the website. The man who started it all is Dr. Romanov, there are lots of videos you can watch on the website that teach you what to do. After listening to it all I wonder, why would you ever want to run heel-toe?



No comments: